JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Weekend Warriors

Melinda

Anyone want to join me in making some definite progress this weekend? Usually I lose ground on weekends, but not this one! Let's all set some goals for the weekend, and then report back in Monday with our progress!

Melinda Replied:

My goal is to eat low carb/ whole foods, exercise, drink 8 glasses of water per day, and weigh less on Monday than today! Pizza and Chinese dumplings are strictly off limits

Anna Replied:

My goal is to PAINT all weekend and as a weekend warrior I will eat my three meals on time. Today I will make a soup for tomorrow and Sunday and make sure that I do not graze. Fast between meals and be happy with my efforts.

I WILL NOT EAT ICE CREAM

Melinda Replied:

Ooh soup, good idea.. I have to go to market later. Maybe I'll do that too!

Jenn J Replied:

Need to finish knitting a poncho for a young girl for Valentines.

Melinda Replied:

Hope everyone had a lovely green weekend! Bit hard with the Super Bowl, I resisted alot of temptation but did cave in to a single piece of pizza. My weight today is down just a bit from Friday, need to really buckle down now for the next few weeks!

Jenn J Replied:

I got the poncho finished. I just need to send it to her now.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.