JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 3/10/21

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Wellness Wednesday, Warriors! How do you plan to live in wellness today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, BE present, check in with Dr. Tim for adjustment and nutrition, make a Natural Grocers run, have a random ma'am evening that involves things that make my heart sing. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Grocery shopping and errands for me today. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

I only did 30 minutes this morning of walking in Costa Rica, although nice I wanted a full hour, however I woke too late. So my goal is to go for a 30 minute walk after work and dinner and get in my 1 hour total for the day.

It's going to be a positive, fantastic day!

Anna Replied:

A great day! I bypassed the choclate bar special today! Whattttt? How did that happen and no carrot cake in over a week!

M. Stopped by and asked me to go for a walk with her

Life is going to be ok! No sugar today so far. 9ish hours to gooo... Having supper now. Still no sugar. I make an amazing local peach smoothie that is naturally sweet that is better than any bar. Not sure why I have sucha hard time with them. Still on track. 5 hours til bedtime.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.