JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Heading east for 5 days, food plan will be challenging

Jenn J :))

The stress of dealing with my mom will be a real challenge. I may not be posting much as I don't know how I will be connecting while out there. I will be taking a food log to track my food.

See you all next Tuesday evening when I get back home, if not sooner.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Safe travels! Wishing you a peaceful trip.

Sandy Replied:

We do the best we can do... that's hard when it's stressful.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way. My family of origin has been the root of much of my stress, so I'm with ya, sistah!

Anna Replied:

You got this Jen! We will be here when you get back!

Jenn J :)) Replied:

Here I am. I spent 5 hours with mom today. We got 3 items crossed off her list. She is back at her place resting, and I'm back in my motel. I am not letting her push me. I'm not making decisions for her. I'm not offering much in the way of suggestions. Yet here I sit looking around my room wishing I had candy. I know this is my pattern for dealing with this stress. Unfortunately it's very difficult to stop the craving when I'm back to a place I loath. The craving is so intense. It's so difficult to stay in my room instead of driving to Walmart and buying bags of jelly beans.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

(((hugs)))

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Still thinking of you!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.