JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 3/3/21

Jeanne- CE!

Hey there Wonderful Warriors! How is your Wellness Wednesday playing out?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, walk by faith and not by sight, enjoy an unscheduled evening which I hope will include lots of music and a big dose of the outdoors. It's all good!

Anna Replied:

I am here. I had a scary glucose reading yesterday. Almost 30 which is stroke territory and that was without any binges. So I got my insulin in early and my readings are done. So time to focus and get back into my best for me lifestyle. I can't be stressing over everything else and everyone else or else I will be the only one dead and they will all be alive feeling bad about me. Balance... today I am going to work on balance and best choices.

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

Lost a little more so I'm having a great day!

Anna, sorry to hear about that, take care of yourself.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Take care, Anna! Today I am painting trim and putting together a care package for my niece who is away at college. It is going to be a great day!

Anna Replied:

Checking IN. So far so good. Breakfast and Lunch within my food plan and no sugar so far today. Its 4pm here so 7 more hours til bed time...I even worked on a customer's sewing project that I needed to get done before my dad went into the hospital. Going to check the prototype at her house now...And a little visit with my granddaughter Amber at her new home! And good news, Amy's neighbors have agreed to sign off on the easements! So the universe is being kind! I have to paint trim soon Lyn but bookwork first! Slow but sure

Jenn J :)) Replied:

Anna, great news all around for you. Do you do meditation or anything to help reduce your stress? Enjoy the time with your granddaughter

Anna Replied:

I do not do meditation but I think that its a good idea! Going to see dad now, great visit with my granddaughter and a healthy sugar free supper.

4 hours til bedtime. Looks like I should have a green day. I am keeping this board as a lifeline today!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.