JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

As we continue this journey, do you notice any body changes?

Jenn J :))

My biggest notice is two things.

1. My belt has more belt beyond the buckle than it used to.

2. My tops hang differently and don't rub my sides as much.

Today I also saw myself walking on my security cam to my car, and see that my pants are way baggier than they used to be.

All of these are exciting changes.

What changes have you noticed after 2 months?

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I definitely notice changes!

Jenn J :)) Replied:

Lyn, care to share (brag) about what changes you have noticed? If not, no big deal. So happy we are on this journey.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

You know, it seems to vary but this last bit I've noticed it in my legs mostly.

Anna Replied:

Ugggghhh, It seems that I have not made it to that stage yet. It seems that I am fighting insulin gain and muscle versus fat gain. I know that it will change. This morning I gained again. When I take my insulin correctly I find that my body wants to hang on to my weight. Two days of weight gain while eating very well with no sugars. My numbers are even normal this morning and good yesterday. I don't eat a lot of product food and I do not love salt (I am the sweet side of salt versus sweet). But my mature brain knows that it will come. I have lost 40 lbs over the past few years and people have noticed but I am hopeful that it will come. If I do what I have been doing for the past couples of days I should be at goal by mid-summer. That would be a perfect world!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That is frustrating, Anna! Hang in there!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

XL shirts are now too big and look terrible. Size 12 pants are swimming on me and size 10 is fitting nice.

Just don't give up if you haven't seen results yet, stay on it and eventually you will. The scale didn't move for me for over a month and since last Thursday (02/25), I've managed to lose over 5 lbs. I could see it on my body, just not on the scale. But I never gave up, just a little frustrated.

Anna, perhaps increasing your exercise or step goal might help you see a bit of a change. Try getting an extra 15 minutes of walking in?

Keep focused and the results will come when the time is right.

Anna Replied:

The only change that I have noticed is that I am playing with 5 pounds but I think that outside perception is going to have to shift. I was once a size 22 and have been a been accustomed to an 18 for about 1 year now. The kids bought me a pair of pants for my birthday in a size 18 and they were just too big. If I eventually go down by even 2 or 3 pounds I would be able to take them off without un\ipping them. So I am real size 16 again. Yeahhhh! So patience and determination will work eventually.

Anna, I would ask someone you trust to help you take measurements and start tracking them. Sometimes we don't see a number change, but our bodies are changing.

I'm so happy to see a loss of over 8 inches total since the beginning of January.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.