JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 3/4/21

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! How are things on your stretch of the wellness road today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, BE present, focus on what is within instead of what bubbles to the surface, stretch and move (hopefully outdoors), practice big, try to knock out a few things that keep rolling to the next day. It's all good!

Anna Replied:

It is 11:30am and my kitchen is cleaned. Main lunch is made and fridge has been tidied up and tired things have been sorted or thrown out.

My sugar was 8.3 this morning which is the best number in months. Proof again that eating right and taking my insulin works. So today is another eating well day. I am trying to not use the words "eating right". I don't want to feel that I have been wrong with my eating most of my life. I have made so many changes in my life and my habits that I would rather think of myself as a work in progress.

So still on track for another no sugar, no grazing day. I hope everyone is having their best day!

Its 1:24pm and I was very successful on some levels but almost blew it on others... But overall... no grazing even though I really really want to!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

It's been a busy one but it has been a great day!

Jenn J Replied:

I did my measurements today and was amazed at the numbers I saw. My biggest loss was belly, over 2 inches.

I'm so excited to see more changes as I lose more weight.

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

That is great Jenn!

Good job Anna!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.