JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 3/5/21

Jeanne- CE!

Happy FriYAY, Good wellness buds! What is in your FriYAY today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, be present for those in my presence, take a chill/duet practice break with BFF girl Di after work, enjoy some random time at home, maybe some light adulting, maybe not. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Getting the house ready for a super safe 92nd birthday party and for an overnight guest. Running like crazy but it is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

Having a pretty good day!

Jenn J :)) Replied:

After REALLY bad food choices to start my day, I'm getting back on track by drinking my water, and eating mostly low or no calorie foods for the rest of the day.

Anna Replied:

I did not check in yesterday because I was busy with my bookwork and dad called in the afternoon that he would be allowed out of the hospital. I took him to his house in the next town over and stayed there until 9pm last night. Took me almost n hour to get home.

You all would be proud. I took my lunch with me. I shared and had a bit of meat pie but still no sugar!

I was so hungry when I got home but stayed out of the kitchen! I am in detox mode but so far so good.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Good for you Anna!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.