JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

How many of you eat your total planned calories each day?

Jenn J :))

My planned calories are 1900 but I mostly eat between 1400 and 1700 per day. I think that is helping with bigger weight loss each week.

Anna Replied:

I have a plan on my fridge that I laminated. I use a dry=eraser and mark all my categories and meals accordly. I am struggling with diabetic gain but if I follow it longterm I will eventually lose or at the very least maintain. It works well and I feel that I start fresh with a proverbial clean slate every morning with a wiped clean shiny hope for my new day!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Great idea, Anna!

Jenn J :)) Replied:

Love this idea for long term tracking

Anna Replied:

I put the plan on my blog... It worked for me again today. Since I ate all of my foods I wiped it clean and took a pic of it. Simple and easy to want to do it. lol, not easy to do but easy to make the effort! Without effort and planning there is little chance of success. Time will tell but several days on it now.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.