JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 3/8/21

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday Lovelies! How will this day be so good to you?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, BE in the moment, make a quick grocery run after work, see if anything else flows my way before our date begins. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Waiting at home to sign for a package. Keeping it clean and healthy. It is going to be a great day!

Anna Replied:

Hope to get out to walk for a third day in a row and stick to my plan! I woke up sad this morning. Not sure why but hoping to fight the blues by fighting through and living today for today.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

{{{hugs}}} Anna!

Anna Replied:

Thank you Lyn, my grandkids came over at lunch time so I offered them a healthy lunch. It was really nice to see them all together. Amara got her Grammi blanket so only one left to deliver now! I feel a little better now. Still no sugar but all of my emotions at work is making it hard to stay away from it. My grandson looks so much like his father. Its hard. But its also a blessing.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.