JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 4/12/21

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Preciousses! What about this one day, and how will it be good to you?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, think before speaking, practice and declutter if time- depending on when I get home from work, host date night with Gary. It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

I got my first COVID vaccine shot yesterday, super happy. No side effects at all, just feels like someone punched my arm. I was actually excited to get it, as I feel this is one step closer to becoming normal again.

Exercise done for the day, I walked today for 60 minutes. Will eat on plan and have a positive day.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Keeping busy between the two houses. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

My husband & I got our 2nd Covid vacinne shot a couple weeks ago so we're fully vaccinated! I had a slightly sore arm with the 1st shot but I had some chills & was pretty fatigued after the 2nd one. Nothing I couldn't handle and I agree with you Alex ~ I am super happy too!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

Yeah Deb! I get my second one in May, so by Memorial weekend I should be all safe!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.