JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 4/14/21

Jeanne- CE!

Well Wonderful Warriors, where does the time go? It's another Wellness Wednesday already! What's in yours?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, practice non-judgement, check in with Dr. Tim, practice, do intentional exercise (either yoga on my own or combo PT/rebounder). It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm heading to the old house to start packing up my garden shed. Which is full of bees and wasps because it has been vacant for so long and I'm a little afraid. My biggest worry is snakes, there was one in there once before and I'm a bit terrified at the thought. I will make time for yoga and I will eat as close to the earth as possible. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

60 minute hike in Switzerland done. Felt that one!

Staying on plan for eating and I will have a positive day.

Lyn, snakes I'm not a fan, and of course I always come face to face with them here in Florida. I'm the person that puts moth balls around her yard to get them away, which works beautifully, if I may add. I'm not killing them, I'm just sending off to my neighbors!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

No snakes! Lots of wasps and bees but we came to a mutual agreement to leave each other alone and everyone held up their end of the bargain.

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

Love it Lyn!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.