JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 4/30/21

Jeanne- CE!

Happy FriYAY Precious Peeps! How will you end this month on a good wellness note, and pave the way for a sWELL new month ahead?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, redirect myself to the present as needed, take a chill break with Di after work, practice, combo of light adulting and play this evening. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

This morning I plan to take it easy and hopefully let my gimpy foot heal a bit. This afternoon I go to visit my f.i.l. in the nursing home and then we have to go empty out his place at the assisted living. It will be an emotional afternoon. He is a wonderful man and I have been blessed to have him in my life. I need to make some healthy food, I never did it yesterday and I don't want to have to start grabbing whatever is fast. It is going to be a great (and emotional) day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.