JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 5/14/21

Jeanne- CE!

Happy FriYAY, Sweetness! What about this one day is a YAY in your wellness world?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, have a routine checkup with my dermatologist, kick up my heels over my first day of teacher off season, practice, move my bod, goof around and do some va-ca planning with Di, have Gary join us for early dinner and movie night. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Getting the house ready for my b.i.l. to stay for the weekend and cooking up some food for myself to have at the ready. It is going to be a great day!

NanaB Replied:

I'm a day late but had such a great day yesterday, I had to share. My daughter called to see if I wanted to walk with her. I had just committed to getting back on track so I was excited to go. It was an hour drive each way but well worth it. We went to the beach with our dogs and saw a baby eagle and parents in their nest plus lots of other birds. The Cascade Mountains were stunning. It was a gorgeous day in the PNW.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wow, NanaB, that sounds spectacular! I live in Dallas, but my husband has family in Seattle. We love hiking in Rainier and Olympic National Parks.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

That sure does sound amazing NanaB!

NanaB Replied:

Thanks Jeanne and Lyn. Its another beautiful day. Some think it always rains here, and we get a lot, but when the sun is out, the Sound and snow capped mountains are beyond amazing. I plan to take full advantage of being outside today - mid 70's, blue skies - perfect.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.