JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Newbies, Quiet Ones, and Lurkers:

Jeanne- CE!

Please know that this is a welcoming and non-judgmental site, and that you are always welcome to comment on the message boards, or to participate in any competition at any level that works for you! I have found that there are no strict rules around here, but lots of support, and opportunity for meaningful life connections, as the site is not so huge that members just get lost in the shuffle.

I am a wellness longhauler here, and please feel free to buddy chat me any time, or to just explore some of the fun interactive options! There is a reason that you are here. Get well, live well, and BE well!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I love this Jeanne!

Diane Replied:

I love this Jeanne.... So true... it is a great place to be and everyone is so encouraging.

Joan Replied:

NanaB Replied:

Jeanne, this message actually motivated me to join in the message boards for the first time. Thanks for the encouragement!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

NanaB we love having you here with us!

NanaB Replied:

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Anna Replied:

Thanks Jeanne I have been struggling but hope to get it together... Going back to work for 2 months so need to get my get up and go moving!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

So true Jeanne!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.