JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 5/17/21

Jeanne- CE!

Another rainy day Monday (which I love as long as it's not severe weather) in my neck of the wellness woods. What's going on in yours, Precious?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, get out for coffee with chofam Dr. Tim, enjoy that I am in the teacher off season and will now have more time for music practice, intentional exercise, and house project progress, date night planned by Gary. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Working around the house, batch cooking for me and my son who is home until Wednesday, doing yoga and picking up my guitar (which I have lost EVERYTHING I had previously learned). It is going to be a great and rainy day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

My weight is a little stuck right now. It's ok, I'm just going to keep on doing what I need to and I'm sure I will see some more results soon.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, that is awesome about the guitar! I bet it will come back once you get reacquainted.

Alex, what you are doing is working!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.