JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 5/19/21

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, Wonderful Wellness Warriors, it's Wellness Wednesday...which really only means, "What's getting you well or keeping you well on this one day?"

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, go in for a routine ma'am-o-gram this morning and routine gyn exam this afternoon. I'm not much for the conventional medical world, but I do pop in for screenings and general health assessments. I will counteract that by some music practice and getting outside. It's all good!

NanaB Replied:

Wednesday is my day to help my 95 year old parents with chores and paying bills. It helps keep them independent and a chance to visit.They are doing amazing at their age and it does my heart good as well.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

That is wonderful NanaB, it is a blessing that they can still be independent. I have been working in the basement of the old house today. Got rid of A LOT OF STUFF. Still a lot to go. It's been a heavy day in many ways but still a good one. It's almost 2:30 and I still haven't eaten anything so I need to go grab some healthy grub. It is going to be a great rest of the day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.