JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Goal anniversary!

Jeanne- CE!

Today is my anniversary of arriving at goal weight on this site, and I am celebrating 11 years of maintaining a healthy goal weight range! My stated goal weight is 145, and I weighed in at 143.8 today!

It is totally worth taking the time to find your plan that works for life, get to goal in babysteps, and not change the plan to "anything goes" once at goal (unless for the better). Life is hard, but it is better at goal weight!

Please join me in Maintenance! You are worth doing what it takes, no matter what, in order to get well, live well, and BE well, but you are the one who has to believe this in order for it to happen. What are you waiting for?

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

I want so bad to be in maintenance with you! I will get there...

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

Oh, and Happy Anniversary!!! That is a great milestone to be able to celebrate!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We will rejoice greatly when you get to goal!

deb Replied:

Happy Anniversary Jeanne! I hope to get to goal weight this summer!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That's exciting, deb!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Congrats on maintaining your goal weight. That is just as hard to do as losing I believe any way. Stay focus and keep going. I'm still doing what I can and not giving up.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Your determination is paying off, Sue Ellen!

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Congratulations Jeanne. You know you are truly one of my inspirations!

I just updated my blog after drifting for a while and I am talking about my tendency to freestyle or what you call here "anything goes" as soon as I see a little bit of improvement.
And funny enough I also wrote in my personal journal this morning that absolutely EVERY Aspect of my life becomes better when I am healthier and remaining unhealthy makes the hard parts harder!

And here you are having read my mind and confirming all of it. LOL

I think that's the biggest reason you inspire me. That you are where you are by simply practicing and continue to practice what I know intellectually but have yet to CONSISTENTLY put into practice rather than dabble in it when it's convenient.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thank you, Thulz! I always love your intellect, and continue to be inspired by your insights and discoveries; giving thanks that you share them. We all have the tools that we truly need, as lasting wellness begins within. Consistency continues to be key for me; it really does take loving yourself to health almost all the time. I never changed my food and drink plan once I got to goal, as nothing was off limits, but I did come to love and prefer healthier choices, and I do not miss those things that I thought I could not live without. I love my plan, and I lost weight so slowly that there was no "continuing to lose" once I had lost the weight. I love seeing the success stories!

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹ Replied:

Happy Anniversary Jeanne! You are awesome and such an inspiration. I hope to be at goal weight by end of fall and I will maintain with you.

I'm about to have my 40 lbs badge on my Fitbit. I'm 39 lbs loss with 28 lbs more to go. Thank you for always motivating and believing in me.

I'll see you at maintenance, definitely this year!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

YAYYYYYY Alex! I can't wait!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.