JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 5/26/21

Jeanne- CE!

Who could use a Wellness Wednesday, and how might that play out in your world.o.wellness today?

I could use a Wellness Wednesday and will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, get my ducks in a row to get packed and out the door mid-afternoon to pick G up from work and head to San Antonio for family. Gary's biofam is completely energy-zapping even when things are going well between my mil who is very loud and forces fun, and a bil who is disorganized schizophrenic who has had run-ins with the law. G and I do road trips well together and will talk a lot and play fun music, and I know that G's mom and bro love us and mean well, and are doing the best that they know. We will eat out a lot, but I know where and what to order, and am bringing my own breakfasts, beverages, and snacks. There are always hidden blessings in these situations and I will try to watch for them. It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

Jeanne, you are funny! Sounds like you are in for some entertainment, at least of some kind.

I will stay on plan today and stay positive.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have been outside mulching around our trees. Now I am going to do a little cleaning and cook supper for the hubs. I will do yoga at some point, no matter what!!! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.