JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Inspired by Thulz

Jeanne- CE!

Thulz asked me a while back if I had any "before" weight loss pics, as I have been maintaining a healthy goal weight range here since 2010. I don't have many pics of myself at 200+ pounds for a lot of reasons, but I did come across a few old photos that tell a tiny fraction of my extremely unhealthy yo-yo dieting story that began in my mid teens.

I posted pics in five blog posts, and I felt almost nervous doing so, as those earlier ones told the story of much shame, sense of worthlessness, and so much pain; but if it inspires even one person to get well, live well, and BE well, then it will have been worth it! It is one of my great joys in life to have gotten slowly and healthily to goal weight and maintained it.

You are worth loving yourself to health.

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

I love the pictures. You always looked beautiful with that smile. You can see a lot about a person based on their eyes and smile, and I can tell you're a gentle soul!

Thanks for braving it out for us all. You look awesome!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What kind words, thank you!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.