JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

End of 2021 Celebration

Sue Ellen

Get on board! As many Green dots you can do from now to Dec. 31st, 2021 to get close to our goals for the beginning of 2022. No pressure just do our best each day.
I've been struggling and hope this challenge will help not only myself but others who may be struggling as well.

Anna Replied:

Hi Sue Ellen,

I have been doing great for a few days now but I don't know how long it will last. I am a "One day, one minute" at a time kind of state of mind. I will go back and add my green dots to give me a feeling of accomplishments. My sugar was under 5 today!!! Which is a miracle. The doc finally gave me new meds and I gave a renewed serious effort.

We got this. One decision at a time.

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

Way to go Anna!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Time to finish the race that was started with the new year. it only takes that first good baby-step choice to get and keep things moving in the right direction. We are each strong, and capable of doing this!

Joan Replied:

I'm on board! It can be a struggle for me sometimes because staying on plan doesn't always translate into weight loss and that's frustrating! But I know if I go off plan, NOTHING good is going to come of that, so I'll persevere!

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

Yes, I have had to learn to acknowledge my greens even if the next day the scale doesn't agree. All I can control is my own actions, the scale will have to account for it's mischief in its own time. LOL

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

I've been down the road of wanting greens to translate to weight loss and either wanting to discount them when they don't or be tempted to be "stricter"

The way I'm getting around this nowadays is that I have a line in my journal that says:
TODAY I WILL GO TO BED PROUD BECAUSE... and I fill it in before I go to bed or before I weigh the next morning.

So maybe for you guys you can enter your dots on the same day or before you weigh so that you don't tie your greens to weight loss or lack thereof.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Wonderful comments from everyone and I encourage all to continue their best. I am sad to share my mistakes this week as still I find myself in a dessert mode. Not sure why but thank God not gaining too much but not losing much either. So another new week tomorrow begins and then an Anniversary the next with hubby. No pressure on self just doing what I know to try my best. to all

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.