JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 6/16/21

Jeanne- CE!

G'day, Gook folks! What's on your Wellness Wednesday agenda for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, practice for sure, yoga for sure, plan and prep, be glad in this day. It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

Today I will eat on plan. I gave myself a rest day, with no intentional exercise. I read that this sometimes helps with Plateaus. I'm still earning green, because it's a rest day. Actually I don't remember the last time I had a rest day, it feels kind of odd! Like I should be going on the Treadmill, but I will resist!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm still trying to get my sloth day. Yesterday I ended up painting outside in the heat and today I have been helping my son with a floor plan at his new house. I am finally back home and hoping to do nothing for the rest of the day. Other than be healthy!!! It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

One of my nieces coined the phrase "the nothing thing" when she was a toddler, when asked what she had been doing. She's 32 now, and we still use that phrase. All to say, have fun both of you, doing the nothing thing.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I like it, Jeanne! I am currently in the process of doing the nothing thing.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.