JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 7/13/21

Jeanne- CE!

Hey hey, waddaya say, Sweet Peas; and what will make the most of this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, check in for an adjustment and then have lunch with chofam Dr. Tim, take it pretty easy to honor my body's quick work in bringing me to the downside of a small cold. it's all good!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

Eat on plan, stay positive.

Had a horrible night sleep my legs kept cramping I should have just woken up and stretched. I had allergy shots yesterday and sometimes the Benadryl does this to me. This morning I stretched big time and I feel better. Drinking lots of water too, to try and reset my body. Yesterday I had 1 extra liter of water and it made me feel really energized. Now I'm just tired from only getting 5 hours of sleep according to my Fitbit, but I will add an extra liter again. I just started on #3 now.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Heading to the dermatologist to get some spots burned off. I will do yoga later when I get home and hopefully at least a little of something else. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.