JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 9/2/21

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's in this one day, your way?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, practice patience with a couple of prickly personalities at work, plan and prep, do my Dr. Tim exercises and upper body weight workout. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I restart my physical therapy exercises in an effort to fix my issue. I will do yoga and eat WFPB, I will take care of some things I don't feel like doing as well as somethings I do feel like doing! It is going to be a great day!

Anna Replied:

I am en-route to the Arctic but I will do my best to eat sensibly. I fly to Yellowknife today, stay in a hotel tonight and then my final stop in a little place called Gjoa Haven in Nunavut tomorrow. I look forward to my new position and I get to take Ruby! So that is awesome. She gives me all the love I need! Ruby, my little dog, comes from the Arctic. She picked me and now I reward her by being her companion, lol. I am going to repack and get moving shortly.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wow, safe travels for you and Ruby!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.