JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 10/31/22

Jeanne- CE!

It's Halloween! A weird little first day back at work after much-needed time off and away. The learning center where I work always does Halloween up big: we go out to lunch in costume, take yearbook pics, vote on best costumes...these alternative learners are super fun and creative! We'll have trick-or-treaters at home tonight-- we give out little stuffed animals and the kids of all ages love it; so cute! It's all good!

Sandy Replied:

Sounds like fun.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Little stuffed animals is a great idea! We don't get many trick or treaters here as we are on a dead end and it's just one street, not part of a traditional neighborhood. But the 4 or so we do get is a lot more than the zero we got at our last house so I do enjoy handing out treats! I will do all the healthy things today, no excuses. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

We don't get trick or treaters here either. We are on the very outskirts of town and they just don't come out this far. We have a Halloween Parade downtown (last Saturday) and the. The kids trick or treat downtown. Before we sold the pharmacy, we used to get over 400 kids coming thru downtown (I think one came from surrounding towns as well). It was so much fun!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.