JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 10/3/22

Jeanne- CE!

Should be a regular school day lol, make sure internal dialog does not pop out in the form of words, a whirl through Whole Foods, date night on me. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I have my yearly visit to my family doc ~ checking on bloodwork, etc. of course, they will ask me the question they ask all of us who are older & on Medicare "Have you fallen"? And I will have to tell them I have fallen twice! Ugh! Once was when my feet got tangled up in vines while I was watering a hanging basket and the 2nd was at the football game. Both times wer me just not picking up my feet!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I hope your appointment goes well Deb!

Today I'll be piddling around the house doing a mix of things I need to do and things I want to do. I will do intentional exercise and keep my eating on point. It's going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Keep us posted, Deb! In Gary's work as a chaplain, anyone coming into the hospital who is 60 or over is labeled "G 60," which means to have the special cart handy with all of the quick emergency/ revival equipment. Yikes!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.