JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 10/4/22

Jeanne- CE!

I always think "ten four good buddy" on this date! Ready for the adventure that each new school day brings, be on hand after work for granite contractor, plan and prep, get done what is reasonable within what my body is telling me. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I also saw where this is National Taco Day! Ha! There's a "day" for everything, isn't there? My doctors appointment went well yesterday, although my A1C was high! Yikes! Time to limit the sugar and carbs and get more exercise! Everything else was good. I stopped at the optometrist so they could take a measurement for my new glasses. My prescription has changed and I ordered 2 new pairs of glasses last week. One is a pair of regular lenses and the other is a pair of transitional lenses which will double as my sunglasses and a 2nd pair of glasses. I will see whether I like the transitional lenses though as they will retain some of their tint even when indoors. I have a couple of weeks to decided whether I like them or not so I can exchange them!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I know several people who wear the transition lenses and they said it took them a bit to get used to them but now the absolutely love them! I hope they work out for you.

Today I have more of this and that to do. I am going to root through my closet and see what I have for a wedding on Saturday. I'm not really sure what to wear because I'm told there is no heat in the building. It has also been described as a shed? Not really sure what to expect. We also have to bring our own beer so... LOL It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.