JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 10/8/22

Jeanne- CE!

Nothing scheduled but a lot going on. Firm plans to order from our fav healthy family Mediterranean buffet, and to work all the kinks out of my chorale music. Mostly, I get to be random ma'am and see what flows my way for this one day. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have a wedding to go to today. And I just got a call from the bride, I have her great grandmas wedding rings (my m.i.l.'s rings) and she wants to take a pic with her rings and her grandmas rings and her great grandmas rings. Only problem is...I don't know where I put them! Before the move I know exactly where they were, when we moved here I remember thinking I need to put these somewhere nobody can find them and I CAN'T FIND THEM. I've woken up in the middle of the night probably 5 times thinking of somewhere they may be and gone searching. I'm now in panic mode. Other than this snaffu, it's going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Oh dear. Lyn I hope you find them. Today I am shopping for my birthday next week ... My mom is taking me shopping. I love having a girls day. Then we are cooking out at my parents.. Its all good and a great day.

deb Replied:

Oh my goodness! Did you ever find the rings? It was kind of short notice for the bride to call you the day of the wedding though....just sayin'

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I never found them. I've looked everywhere I can think multiple times. I am sick over this.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.