JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 57: Head hunger "insteads"

Jeanne- CE!

There is always something healthier to do than mindlessly eat junk food. When I catch it in time, I use my imaginary pause button to allow for a healthy alternative. Some of my favs are to pay attention to furfam when I walk in the door (which happens naturally), do a quick mindless mundane chore, listen to or practice music, stretch and breathe deeply, place one hand on abdomen and one on heart in extreme emotional challenges, while they're happening-- i.e. being sternly criticized, spoken to harshly, or wrongly labeled in some way, which still happens. I am emotionally secure about my motives and trying to do the right thing, but it still hurts my feelings and upsets me to be around emotional bullies.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

This is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. I need to form some new habits in this area. I really need to focus on finding my insteads.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.