JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

SYD

Sandy

I have noticed lots of people on the Friends & Community list who have lost weight etc. that I've never heard of or seen on here. I have come to the conclusion that SYD doesn't have less people, it just has more people who choose to be private and not engage in competitions, blogging etc. I'm fine with that but I'm glad to feel like there are still people here so that the site will continue. Anyone think the same or am I way off base?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Well said; totally agree!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I really wish there would be more interaction on the boards but I have my peeps that I keep in contact with so that helps a lot.

Anna Replied:

I miss the good old days of interacting with everyone. I don't know how we could engage more people... should we have a gathering of the minds? A meet and greet perhaps? A virtual party every Friday Night... or Wednesday at lunch, lol. I am open to ideas or thinking of ideas...

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Those are great ideas, Anna!

Sandy Replied:

I just think some people want to use the tools but not make any connections here and that's okay too. But Anna's ideas are great for those of us who do want to connect. Maybe we should try it sometime. I'm game.

Anna Replied:

How can we tell if the Syder's are active? Can we send an invite out to challenge a meet and greet on Valentine's Day maybe or a we missed you... come and say hi... or hi, how are you doing? Lol. Some people are shy or they just don't know how it used to be...

MandyCPhoto Replied:

Hi, oldies (and newbie!) here.

Was here and active a few years ago but now, everything is app based. I rarely turn the laptop on now. But i will a bit more! Starting fresh next week and look forward to getting to know you all

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Welcome back!

Sandy Replied:

Welcome back Mandy. You're right. Apps have replaced this kind of site. Glad you're coming here.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Good to have you back, Mandy!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.