JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 62: Non-food triggers

Jeanne- CE!

This is a big one for me that takes constant effort to maintain, as my off- plan escapades have really never been about hunger or specific foods. It almost never happens any more but I have allowed negative situations to "drive me to eating" in the past. There was a lot of alcohol abuse in my family of origin, and food abuse is how it manifested in me, in my childhood and young adult life. My non-food triggers are procrastination, feeling overwhelmed to the point of stopping in my tracks, fatigue, and dread of seeing or having to face certain people. Thankfully, I am in a very healthy place and have been for years now, but to this day these situations happen and need loving attention, careful maintenance, and TLC.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Procrastination is my biggest non food trigger. Boredom and trying to eat myself better when I am sick are my other two big ones.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.