JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 11/24/22

Jeanne- CE!

Many blessings to count, and I know it! We had safe travels to San Antonio yesterday, and things are going well so far (though I haven't emerged from the bedroom yet, lol!). I have done what I can, and am fortified and supported in the ways that really matter. The Garymama is in good health and good spirits, which is wonderful. Today should be smooth: lots to watch on the telly, and we brought the clean feast with us, so it will be easy peasy. Just the three of us today. Looks like a rainy couple of days here, but I will find a way to stretch and move. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We just had our first Thanksgiving without any parents. Their absence was noticeable but we had a great time. Smaller than usual but still wonderful. We played pool and pingpong, had a fire and watched Christmas movies and football, listened to Christmas music. We did it all and it was a great time. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Diane Replied:

We had a smaller gathering than normal yesterday but it was a nice relaxing Thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.