JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Todays Weight Report Screen

Sue Ellen

What happened to the Weight Report Screen? I hit for todays weight reporting and it came up blank. Does anyone know what is up?

deb Replied:

I'm not sure what happened to the Weight Report Screen but Lyn texted me....she & Sandy & Jeanne couldn't log onto the site. I have been able to log on but I'm not sure what's happening. I don't think there is any tech support for the site.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did a google search for the site, and got the home page that had a contact us link. I did get an email answer back and corresponded until I was able to get back on. There was some site maintenance going on yesterday, so good to know!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Took me until this morning but I'm finally back in!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Me too Lyn. Looks fine now and I am on a roll, finally.

Sandy Replied:

It's really good to hear that someone is doing maintenance on the site. Can we let them know that we are willing to pay something if that will help keep it up and running. I would hate to lose this site.

Sandy Replied:

It's really good to hear that someone is doing maintenance on the site. Can we let them know that we are willing to pay something if that will help keep it up and running. I would hate to lose this site.

Sue Ellen Replied:

I don't know as a Sr. Citizen if I could pay more but agree the loss of this site and the SYD buddies etc. would be missed. I am sure all would agree with that.
Only 29 days left for December to do our best for this year. Let's stay focus...

Nutmeg Replied:

Pay for this site? Didn't we all pay for a lifetime membership eons ago? Seems like we should get what we paid for. I know it's not as popular as it used to be because there are so many other similar fitness and weight loss sites, but they should follow through with what they started.

Sandy Replied:

Today (Saturday) I wasn't able to get to my fitness tracking. But... what I meant by paying something was that if the site is not being supported anymore, I'm willing to pay a small fee to keep it even though I paid for a lifetime membership years ago. I've more than gotten my money out of this site. It won't be sustained without new members and I just don't see that happening.

Diane Replied:

Sandy I am with you. I paid a long time ago for lifetime but I have been on for years for free. I would be willing to pay a small fee to not lose this site.

deb Replied:

Sandy & Diane ~ ditto that! I also paid many years ago and have certainly gotten more than my money's worth. I would pay a small fee as well!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.