JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 11/5/22

Jeanne- CE!

Celebrating good times! Today is about the home cooked feast and festivities to kick off Di's BirthMONTH celebration. Food and drink will be clean and in moderate portions, but definitely planned indulgence. I need most of the day to get ready, and will sneak the household adulting and vacation catch-up in the cracks of time. I am guardedly optimistic that our contracting woes of the last six months are resolved and have arrived at a happy ending as of late yesterday! It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Happy birth month to Di! Today I need to get out and plant a bunch of bulbs. I hope I can convince myself to actually do it. LOL I will do all the healthy things, no matter what! It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Lyn ~ I have bulbs to plant too, but I am waiting until,y petunias totally die back as they are so beautiful right now and our temperatures have been so warm I can't bring myself to pull them out! I only plant daffodils & hyacinths as the deer will eat tulips & crocus.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I planted some hyacinths a couple weeks ago and they have sprouted and are about 4 inches tall! I think they should still be ok though. I'm worried about planting any bulbs, to be honest, because the squirrel activity here is off the charts! Coming from my last place where I didn't see one squirrel in 20 years it has been a shock. I have little holes every 6 inches in my front bed, I don't know if they buried stuff or were looking for stuff...I have no idea! But the squirrels are all going balls to the wall right now. My sister said at her house they dig up her bulbs and put them in different places so she never knows what will come up where. LOL

deb Replied:

Ha! Those pesky squirrels! I have those plus chipmunks here. I still had my chair cushions on the chairs on the back deck (with covers on them). Well...I pulled the covers off to sit outside in the beautiful weather and a chipmunk had been underneath the cover and had nut shells all over the cushion!

deb Replied:

The squirrels don't seem to bother my hyacinth or daffodil bulbs but they will eta my tulip & crocus bulbs! I have learned the hard way.....

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I planted 71 bulbs. Tulips, daffodils, crocus, iris and hyacinth. Let the games begin!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wow, you two! Impressive!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.