JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/13/22

Jeanne- CE!

Watching severe weather alerts as I get ready for school. After school today I plan a quick stop at Natural Grocers, then a stop at home to take care of furfam and whatever presents itself, then participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I will go thru my list of gifts I have for my family and get that "wrapped up". (See what I did there?
The rest of the week will be busy. I will be watching my 2 granddaughters tomorrow night while their parents go to a Christmas party. Thursday will be the Christmas program for Henry & Caroline and on Friday I will pick them up from school and we will spend some time together here before their parents pick them up. Saturday morning Bree & Freya have piano recitals! Lots going on!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We are all in the midst of the busy season! Today I have 75 bundles I need to get together for our company gifts. I'm feeling much better this morning, last night I was pretty nauseous and unsteady after all that dizziness testing. I'm going to stay here today just to be sure and do my running tomorrow. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.