JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/18/22

Jeanne- CE!

Sad news last night that my friend and former colleague Beth passed away. She's the one I had posted about visiting while she was in hospice. I'm glad I got to spend that time with her and her family this past Wednesday and Thursday. She fought mightily and is at peace now. As for this one day, I'm headed to church to sing the lessons and carols service, which is a music-centered service that will be just the ticket. After that, nothing carved in stone, just being a homebody in my bachelorette time, practicing, stretching and moving, planning and prepping for the special occasions ahead. 'tis the season! It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jeanne. What a blessing that you were able to see her.
Today my goal is to not leave the house. I plan to do a lot of cooking but I'm also still pretty wiped out from the last few days so we shall see. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I agree that it was so good to be able to visit with your friend before she passed. Thinking of you Jeanne.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.