JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/31/22

Jeanne- CE!

Another year almost in the books; tempus fugit, Dears! Today will be a regular household chore and catch-up day, including pecking away at the naggy little things that I do not want to do but will be worth having done. Then this evening is our tradition of ringing in the new year and spending the night at Di's-- complete with a clean feast, movies and specials, and Gary probably going to bed early and Di and I goofing around 'til midnight; we're so wild and crazy lol. 'tis the season! It's all good!

deb Replied:

Ok ~ I admit it....I had to Google "Tempus Fugit". LOL. we will spend a quiet night watching Ohio State play football. I think Roger is preparing faijitas for dinner. Hopefully I will stay awake until midnight, but no guarantees!

Nutmeg Replied:

Today I will ride my exercise bike, continue to work on taking down Christmas decorations, organizing my storage room, and watch a football game. We don't have any New Years Eve plans. We'll probably just stay home, make dinner and hang out with the cats. Wish we could have gone back to our favorite spot in South Carolina instead of staying here in Iowa, but it just didn't work out this year.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We have just spent the day hanging with the new doggo. He's done much better today. We aren't going out tonight, just spending time together watching the new year roll in. It has been a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.