JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/7/22

Jeanne- CE!

A cozy misty day here so far, which I love. After school today, I'll head home for a little practice and the day's essential adulting, before participating in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality; then possibly wrap up the decorating once and for all and put a bow on it. 'tis the season! It's all good!

deb Replied:

It is foggy & cloudy here today. I'm off to get my COVID booster & stop for a few groceries today. I think my decorating is done except for my front porch. I usually gather boughs & pine cones to fill my planter boxes but it is too wet out today for that.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Foggy and misty here too. I love days like this, I don't know why but they are soothing to me. Probably because I am in my warm and cozy home and not outside in it. LOL I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Rainy and foggy here. It has been for days. We have had 3 days of indoor recess and it is a full moon.... come on sunshine.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.