JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Asking for positive vibes!

deb

I just found out yesterday that I need to have my aortic valve replaced in my heart! I have known for a long time that the valve was leaking but it has gotten progressively worse and after my last echocardiogram my cardiologist said it was time. I am kinda in shock! And I'm depressed. And I'm scared. Any positive thoughts & prayers would be appreciated. You are all my friends and have given me so much motivation & friendship ~ I appreciate you all.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Shining Light, sending Love, and lifting up prayers on behalf of you and your loved ones.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Positive vibes coming your way, Deb! {{{{{hugs}}}}}

deb Replied:

Thanks to you both!

deb Replied:

Thanks to you both!

Joan Replied:

Prayers going up for you and may the Lord give you peace as you await your surgery.

deb Replied:

Thanks Joan!

Sandy Replied:

Now that news feels like it came out of the blue! You have the right to feel scared but they do such great work on this. If you're like my friends who have had it done, you will feel so much better after the initial recovery. And... and this is a big and... you won't have to worry that the valve will become an emergency issue. You have my prayers and much more Deb.

deb Replied:

Thank you Sandy! I guess I had never really talked about it here at SYD. It's something I have lived with for a long time (20 years) but was just so surprised when it became worse.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Sending you positives and keeping you in my thoughts.
What Sandy wrote is extremely encouraging

deb Replied:

Thank you Thulz!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.