JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 3/18/22

Jeanne- CE!

Happy FriYAY, Precious Peeps! What's shakin' in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, practice, stretch and move, household stuff, enjoy a nice chunk of unstructured downtime with Gary and BFFgirl Di. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Have a bit of a cold today so taking it easy. I't a rainy day anyway so I'm going to snuggle up in a soft blanket and veg out. It is going to be a great day!

Shari (CE) Replied:

I'm on track for a 4th day. I'm still feeling motivated because I have bad knees and every little bit of weight off of me will be better for them 🙃
I love the stationary bike and my orthopedic doctor thinks riding the bike is good for me so it's a win win
I was doing spin class at the gym before 2020, but when the gym's closed I went into hibernation with a jar of peanut butter 🤪
I wish I would have turned to syd lol
I'm heading into my first weekend of intentional healthy behavior, wish me luck 😬
cheers to a wonderful day!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.