JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 3/28/22

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday again, Sweet Peas! What will make this Monday Monday so good to you?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, keep attention and energy in the present, treat Gary to a date night, hopefully involving a bike ride. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've been painting at my son's house and putting together his closet, and I am exhausted! Today is our 30th anniversary so we are just hanging at home tonight, having wine and enjoying some time together. It has been and will keep being a great day!

Shari (CE) Replied:

I had busy day, my husband has Parkinson's and my days get sidetracked by his needs lol
Today he wanted to go to urgent care because his ears been bothering him.
I tried to get him to go last week but no
He knew I wanted to do something else lol
The doctor told him to stop putting peroxide and alcohol in his ears
After we got back he said he would be okay with the dogs (a blind chocolate poodle and a sweet pit bull)
I wasn't gone long but he said the poodle peed in my craft room
I feel like I can't leave here for anything 😭
So I spent time cleaning up when I was hoping to finish a purse I've been working on.
I need to get into some care giver group that allows dogs so I can get a break from this place.
I bought an exercise bike for him in 2020 so he could get some exercise but he won't use.
Now I'm using it but if I want an uninterrupted workout I have to get it done before he wakes up
He's not bed ridden and he still drives but acts like I'm a bad care giver if I don't do everything.
I've offered to quit lol
I dread the thought of him being bed ridden
Sorry for the rant
The fact that I have chronic migraines doesn't matter or help
I thank God that I have what I need
If I left to go to the gym I would have more messes to clean up and less time to craft. I started sewing masks in 2020 for donations to the VA and hospital that wart into finding joy sewing

So I try to get up early, work out and have a quiet cup of coffee before my day starts
Cheers to a wonderful day!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy Anniversary, Lyn and Dan!

Shari, rant away, though I just see it as sharing, and necessary coping. You have so much going on!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

That's a lot to be dealing with Shari! I'm so sorry you are having to go through all of this. Maybe you could find a support group and the people there could share the resources they've found for help. That is too much to do on your own. Sending you positive vibes and virtual {{{hugs}}}.

deb Replied:

So sorry Shari that you have so much to deal with. I agree with Lyn that maybe you need a caregiver's support group! Good luck!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.