JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 3/31/22

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Sweetness! How are things on your stretch of the wellness road today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, take the day as it comes, go from school to check in with Dr. Tim to coffee date to meeting for choosing new chorale director, to chorale rehearsal. It's not as hectic as it sounds; these are all wonderful people who will add laughter and wellness to my day. It's all good!

Shari (CE) Replied:

Cheers to a wonderful day!!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Finally home from painting. They are moving in tomorrow so I will go help with that but NO painting tomorrow! I got all the baseboards done in areas where they needed to install permanent things (washer/dryer, toilets, freestanding bathtub...stuff like that) and in the living room so that when they sit and watch tv they are looking at a finished baseboard. Hopefully they can take it from here. I am sore and tired and battered and bruised. Too old for this! haha. However, it has been a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.