JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

How's everyone doing?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜

Are we struggling or sailing through? Have we found any new recipes or any interesting information that may help someone else? What's happening in your neck of the world?

Sandy Replied:

I'm hanging in there. Some days better than others but I keep going and that's the difference this time. How are you doing Lyn?

deb Replied:

Hi Lyn! I am doing well! I feel better after my heart surgery but have had a couple of "off days" this week. Nothing major, just maybe "post surgery blues"? I have to follow a low sodium diet since my surgery and I have been amazed at how much sodium is in our foods! Thankfully, we don't eat much "pre-packaged" foods so that is helping.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Doing well in the grand scheme; thanks for asking! I continue to enjoy Tosca Reno and the eat-clean guidelines that work with the flow of real life, pandemic life, travel life and crazy busy life. For the keto and low carbers in my life, I have found interesting info and crowd-pleasing recipes at dietdoctor.com.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

My journey is largely mental and I'm sharing small nuggets for myself on how I am navigating through my ups and downs on my blog because one day I'm going to be a 100lbs down and when I reflect on how I did it, to help me with the rest of the journey or even someone else, my answer can't be "I ate less and exercised more"
If that's all it took nobody would ever be overweight for long, right.

How are you doing Lyn?

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.