JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 4/11/22

Jeanne- CE!

Monday Monday is here all day, Dear Ones! How will this Monday Monday be so good to you today?

Take 2: first attempt went poof! I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, practice patience with the antsy teens that are central to my work day , participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

It's supposed to rain all day here so I will be taking care of inside things. I did run out and plant my basil between showers. It's probably still a little too cold out but it is not doing well inside in the pot and my hope is the rain helps it out. I will stick to my plan and do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

I'm so tired today! I feel like going to sleep instead of working. I will do my best to stay on point with everything today, including a good sleep schedule as I feel that I don't sleep enough on a daily basis.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I also need to address my sleep issues. I'm absolutely not getting enough sleep, not sure why but I wake up and my mind is whirling and I can't sleep.

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

I know what you mean Lyn!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.