JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

When you DO lose...

Sandy

Where do you see weight loss first? It seems to me that I always gain it in my stomach and hips/butt but when I lose it, it comes off my breasts first. What the heck is that about? Where do you seem to lose first?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Mines equal opportunity when it goes on and seems to be the same as it comes off. A little bit everywhere.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I lose from the leanest part of my body: face, upper torso. I gain in my already padded upper thighs and hips...why? In Maintenance, I have the same curvy build, but everything is smaller.

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

I'm like Jeanne, my face is the first place, but it all goes to my hips, thighs and butt! I think it's just bigger so it's harder to notice, but I'm sure it's all equal.

Shari (CE) Replied:

I also see it in my face along with my wrists and ankles. My clothes are feeling roomier so I'm sure it's coming off a little everywhere

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.