JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 4/7/22

Jeanne- CE!

Waddup Buttercup? How's your one day today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, keep my smile, keep the safe travel vibes headed Gary's way as he drives to San Antonio after work to check in on biofam, get outside, go to chorale rehearsal; our May concert repertoire is upbeat and super fun, which I am eating up right now. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have some stuff to do this morning, this afternoon I hope to be able to spend some time in the kitchen trying out my new tortilla press. I will do all things healthy. It is going to be a great day!

Shari (CE) Replied:

I worked on a quilt then took friends, an elderly couple that needed groceries, to Walmart. She's 86 and her husband turned 91 yesterday.
She is new at maneuvering the riding cart and I lost count of how many close calls she had one of which was running over my toes lol
Then back home to finish a purse I've been working on.
I was telling my husband that I need to be more aggressive with my weight loss because the chart says I won't reach my goal until August and he said "what year"
It made me laugh mostly because I've battled with weight like forever
Cheers to a wonderful day!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.