JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 5/1/22

Jeanne- CE!

Happy May! This is my new prompt for daily check-in for what's on your mind, how things are going in your life, your wellness details, letting everyone know you're still here, or just saying hi. If you're a private one who prefers not to post on the message boards, feel free to buddy chat me any time.

Each day is a gift that we were neither promised, nor will ever see again. Live it to the fullest with a little help from your friends here.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will focus on balance: singing in church, stretching, moving, practicing music, goofing around mindlessly, tying up loose ends from the weekend. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will meet my s.i.l.'s out at the house so they can say goodbye to it. I will re-introduce myself to my yoga mat. And hopefully I will be able to talk my husband into going shopping for plants for my soon to be vegetable garden. I'll be getting a late start on it but I still want to get one in. I will keep my food clean and my internal dialogue kind. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

I did a great walk/run outside with nature and it was just amazing. It's a nice Sunday.

Shari (CE) Replied:

I was struggling this morning feeling sleep deprived but I couldn't nap so I got up road my bike and managed to feel better.
I got showered and dressed because I need some electrolytes and dog food for my poodle but I didn't manage to leave the house.
So the first thing tomorrow morning I need to get it done

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.