JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 5/18/22

Jeanne- CE!

Still at the spa. Some therapeutic pool classes and more yoga today, and a vegan facial this evening. Getting lots of down time and enjoying meeting new people. A vessel filler, and reminder to never let any wellness checkpoints get squeezed out in ordinary busy times at home. Grateful for the opportunity; worth the scrimping and saving it took to do this. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have to go over to my mom's with my siblings again today. I feel like it is too soon for this but my little brother is being weird about it so I will go. Of course my weight is up, but I should be able to have control over what I eat now that all the formal stuff is over. I plan to finish the month strong. It is (somehow) going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

Trying to lose the rest of these horrible gained pounds! Water weight!! You would think it would drop quicker then it came on?!?

Thinking of you Lyn!
Sounds like fun Jeanne!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.