JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 5/25/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I am heartsick over the massacre that occurred in my state yesterday. However, I will make every effort to move forward in a day that includes living and BEing well, a contractor looking at my shower, checking in with Dr. Tim, a quick trip to natural Grocers, and a date night hosted by Gary. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I so agree with you about being heartsick over the massacre Jeanne. What will we do to prevent this from happening again? Words don't do the job! I am so disheartened by our society right now.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm just sick over what happened yesterday. It's unimaginable that this is our world.

I started the morning in the garden but quickly the rain came and now I sit here soaking wet. I had hoped to get out for a walk today but not sure that is in the cards. I will do yoga and possibly the elliptical, was just hoping for some fresh air. I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.