JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Do you have a suggestion?

Sandy

I am working on several aspects of my overall wellness. One I'm struggling with is my nails. I don't bite them or anything but they tend to break easily and it's hard for me to keep them looking nice. Do you have any products you use that work well for your nails?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I don't maintain my fingernails; just my toes! I start from inside my body first, and work to the outside; that's why I'm pretty peaceful and calm inside but outwardly look like I just rolled in from a thunderstorm, LOL. In post-menopause, everything gets more dry and brittle. With help from my holistic doc fam and a yogi/ayruvedic contact, I take in quite a bit of healthy fats to balance hormones and keep everything less dry and more fluid, including joints and nail health. You might enjoy doing something completely different and exploring the banyan botanicals site, starting with the quiz that they have. Even if you don't like it at all, it's free, and you will be given lots of suggestions, all healthy and not too kooky.

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

Sandy, I've always had strong nails, however now they grow so fast and are even harder. Last year I started taking Collagen by mixing it in with my tea, and about 3 months later I started noticing my hair growing, nails growing, skin looking better. Below are the links. I use one tube per day and the vitamins I take 4 vitamins. I would make sure it's ok with your doctor before you start any of this to make sure they are ok with it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01INKB54I?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-reorder-t1_ypp_rep_k0_1_3&&crid=9STUY908WCDK&&sprefix=col

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YKJX832/ref=sspa_dk_detail_6?psc=1&pf_rd_p=1f2c02dc-66c8-4296-801a-31d671985c95&pd_rd_wg=M2oud&pf_rd_r=1727N9QTA0RTM0R3J4CN&pd_rd_w=gL56B&pd_rd_r=c0a799f1-1132-4fcd-b467-77e19edd35ea&s=hpc&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzRVlIS1MzQVhKOVpJJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUExMDIyOTcxMTlXUlQ5VFZMQ0xFMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTc3NzQ4MzFUVURZWU9GRzVCViZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbDImYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.