JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/12/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today is on schedule to be in the triple digits here, so I have already missed the window for outside walking. What I will do is bounce on the rebounder and do a yoga video that targets neck and shoulders. We canceled our July hiking trip to New Mexico because most of the serious hiking trails are shut down due to the fires; looking into Big Bend National Park for October. Also planned for today are online church with Di, music practice, paperwork catchup, and light adulting. It's all good!

Shari (CE) Replied:

Our Vacation plans have been altered due to weather, fires and gas prices
We're also moving our plans to the Fall
Sounds like you have a full day planned, I'll be happy to get some sewing in. I'm wanting to make some Embroidered coasters for friends
Cheers to a great day!!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I spent my day cleaning out (and only making a dent) my parents garage. When I say my mom saved everything I absolutely mean everything. It's pretty overwhelming. I did not do intentional exercise but did well with eating. It has been a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.